Discover the culture of Málaga through the water, painting and flavours.
Feel the caresses of our MIDRA30 and let yourself guide through history which S. XIX and XX paintings show you accompanied with an exclusive menú at Carmen Thyssen Museum.
- MIDRA30 (arab bath / 15’ traditional kessa / 15’ relaxing massage)
- Personalized guided tour to Museo Carmen Thyssen:
a) Del hammam al balneario: Itinerary along the Costumbristas representations, spanish and foreign of the water, balnearios and beaches in the painting of the Collection.
b) Patios y jardines: Approach to a Costumbrista theme linked to the quotidian andalusian life, in colourful and luminous paintings.
- Mediterranean style menu with 4 dishes, dessert and moorish tea.
- Price: 138€ per person
- Everyday, from Tuesday to Sunday at 10h.
- Guided tour to choose from “Del hammam al balneario” or “Patios y Jardines”. (Starting at 12h)
- Not applicable to gift cards purchase, promotions or special rates.
- It is recommend make your booking 72
hours in advance.
- Upon availability.
Make your reservation by calling 952 215 018, mailing email@example.com or directly in our reception at Plaza de los Mártires, 5.